MarvelScape Staffs wishes you to login.
If your not register hit that button!
MarvelScape Staffs wishes you to login.
If your not register hit that button!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  DonateDonate  Log in  

NEW MARVELSCAPE TOOL BAR!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Electro
Owner
Owner
Owner Electro

NEW MARVELSCAPE TOOL BAR! Empty
PostNEW MARVELSCAPE TOOL BAR!

Ok everyone ive made a toolbar. and i really want everyone to install it please oh my please when you install it i get MONEY! with i need to donate to the server for not being active and so i can get another copy of mw2 i know this is kind of selfish and iam so sorry for that but please everyone install the tool bar

Daniel and Samuel:
when you install the tool bar i need you guys go to conduit.com hit login then type

User: MarvelScape 562 Download Link: http://www.MarvelScape562.OurToolbar.com/

pass: taylor1

anyone can do this btw: click on the marvelscape 562 then hit edit scroll down and put in the link to the download for the client then where it says marvelscape fourms put the link for the forums in their ive tried and the link doesnt work so please guys put them in there.

To Everyone:
THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU DO INSTALL THE TOOL BAR. REMEMBER THAT 90% OF THE REVENUE I GET GOES TOWARDS THE SERVER THE OTHER 10% GOES TO GETTING ME A NEW MW2 Daniel,Samuel, Kerion please believe that i will put 90% of the revenue to the server. iam sorry for this being so sudden but iam going to have everyone i know install this toolbar and thats why i came here first please every help me out. Thank You All and ill See ya when the Server's Out!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEW MARVELSCAPE TOOL BAR! :: Comments

Daniel
Re: NEW MARVELSCAPE TOOL BAR!
Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm  Daniel
this is omgg awsome
Owner Electro
Post Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 pm  Owner Electro
MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHA